Shipping label printer becomes one of the mandatorily required product for those who are in e-commerce logistics. The benefits of shipping label maker start with Address, tracking number and weight. There are few printers specially designed to perform efficiently without the need for having any ink or toner.
Even the thermal label printer they print at a fast rate which saves time as well. In this editorial, we have presented before you the review of the products so that you will be able to choose the best solutions for your requirements.
Best Shipping Label Printers to Buy Online
1. NETUM Label Printer
This shipping label printer is listed as the first item of our list of top 6 shipping label printers.
REVIEW :- The best part of this printer is fully portable, which gives printing right at your fingertips. This printer has Bluetooth label, and it is very light weighted and fits into the palm of our hand. The user can connect their smartphone to the label printer using the unique
Bluetooth technology. Users can grab the opportunity of full-size printing needs at a rate of 30mm per second.
- Comes with USB Disk and some 4×6” fanfold labels to get you a smooth start.
- This shipping label maker support labels from 1.57″ to 4.1″ wide .
- This shipping label maker has got a printing life of TPH 100km .
- It is very handy to come with Lightweight.
- It has bluetooth connectivity .
- It can print from any smartphone.
- Slower than other shipping label printers .
2. Zebra GX430T Shipping Label Maker
This shipping label printer is listed at number 2 in our list of shipping label printer :-
REVIEW :- This thermal label printer work as compact desktop which used for lower volume printing applications and specially designed to integrate it into almost any process at anywhere, but it can not print round the time. Users can connect this device to any desktop or lab bench or library desk, or in a manufacturing plant. The process of the loading of the material and ribbon is also straightforward. Another benefit of this printer is the wireless server which
gives the ability to stand alone and work independently. It also has options to upgrade this printer. It include
s an adjustable media sensor which is automatic peel-and-present, automatic cutter to reduce tiresome chores often accompanying printing barcodes or labels on-demand.
- Connects via USB, serial, or parallel port and is compatible with thermal transfer label rolls with 1 in core.
- Prints 4 in/sec at 300 dpi .
- Not much space eating but instead is of 10 x 7.6 x 7.5 inches.
- It is easy to Use.
- It does not require ink or toner .
- It has energy star approved
- It is too expensive.
3. Brother QL-820NWB
This shipping label printer review is listed at number 3 in our list of top 6 shipping label printer .
REVIEW :- This printer is a feature-rich label maker capable of churning out professional-looking output quickly and efficiently. This printer has highly intelligent software which is similar to its QL-720NW
prototype. It can easily integrate with pc and mobile devices. It comes with a robust set options, such as the ability to print two-color labels, a broad assortment of printable media, and the best feature of this printer is the add-on rechargeable battery. It is 5.7 inches high by 5 inches across by 9.2 inches long and weighing 2.6 pounds, and the QL-820NWB is small and very light weighted. The most dynamic feature is die-cut and continuous label media up to 2.4 inches wide with a 2.3-inch printing area, and it can print banners up to 3 feet long. It can cuts continuous paper labels quickly and efficiently because of its in-built cutter, which cut at the end of the paper path. It can produce a higher resolution for better-looking graphics and photos, and it can print your labels at one of nine resolutions ranging from 100 to 600 dots per inch.
- Wireless connectivity and also has Ethernet and also has Bluetooth support.
- 110 standard address labels per minute .
- Monochrome led screen for standalone use.
- It supports die-cut and continuous label media up to 2.4 inches.
- It can give you nine resolution options ranging from 100 to 600 dots per inch.
- Templates designed in P Touch Editor can be downloaded and stored in the printer.
- The software is not too much smooth with the windows.
This shipping label printer is listed at number 4 in our list of top 6 shipping label printers .
REVIEW :-This shipping label printer can print a wide variety of high-quality label types from your mobile device as well as PC. This printer has two labellers which print the same kinds of labels at the same speeds over wireless networks as well as from mobile devices. It has a few different types of connectivity options. It has the ability to use the thermal label printer apart from
a computing device. For this printer the connectivity options are Wi-Fi, connecting to a single PC via USB, and Wi-Fi Direct. This printer can print more than 2,000 labels without needing a recharge. It has die-cut or continuous rolls up to 2.4 inches wide with a 2.3-inch printing area. It can also support black and red labels.
- Automatic cutter .
- 6.2 mm wide print .
- 300*600 dpi print resolution .
- It is ultra-fast up to 110 standard address labels per minute.
- It can create cost-effective paper labels for envelopes, file folders, packages, etc .
- It can create and print labels from your mobile device.
- Can be connected to your mobile device only through android and USB cable, there is no support for IOS users.
5. Brother QL-800
This shipping label printer is listed at number 5 in our list of top 6 shipping label printers.
REVIEW :- The uniqueness of this printer is that it can prints high-quality label types in several sizes from your PC, Mac, or Android mobile device via USB. This dymo shipping label printer is a reasonably fast label printer that churns out good-looking labels in several different types and sizes, which is ranging from small one-line barcodes, to address labels, and everything in between. This printer can print labels up to about 2.4 inches wide by 36 inches long to 0.5 inches wide by 1 inch long. It is designed to making it our Editors’ Choice for entry-level professional label printers. You can also install P-touch Address Book for Windows only, P-touch Update Software and
the Printer Setting Tool for any device. It has robust design options for controlling fonts, importing contacts from P-touch Address. It has iPrint&Label and USB, which is also available at Google’s Play Store for especially Android and Chrome OS devices.
- Leitz Icon Smart Icon Labelling System.
- Plug and label.
- Monochrome output.
- It is very easy to change the roll with catridge.
- It has an automatic cutter to create different length labels with the same roll.
- Built-in internal power adapter so less messes with the cords.
- Software is slow with add-on bugs to it.
6. DYMO Label Printer
This shipping label printer is listed at number 6 in our list of top 6 shipping label printers.
REVIEW :- This dymo shipping label printer is the single printer that holds only one label roll at a time. This printer can be useful for small offices need . It is uniquely designed to fit on a desktop easily without taking up a lot of space, which is roughly 5.3 by 4.9 by 7.3 inches. It can roll the label and tears off both cleanly and efficiently enough by hand. With this dymo shipping label printer you have the extra steps of removing the current roll from a spool and escalating the replacement on the bobbin before you can put it in the printer.
This dymo shipping label printer uses immensely for mailing labels. It offers a wide selection of labels for the Dymo LabelWriter 450, with 60 choices which vary in size, colour, and the number of rolls per box. To print postage, you have to download the Dymo Stamps program and upgrade the dymo shipping label printer to add support for Dymo Stamps.
In this printer, the installation program also installs a standard driver which minimize the time and users can print the label directly from any application you like. It installs label
- It has direct Thermal Printing technology to eliminate the cost of ink and toner.
- Sleep Mode to conserve power.
- The Dymo software to quickly create and print Address.
- Comes with excellent label printing program plus driver and add in’s for word and excel.
- Can be upgraded to print postage.
- It prints precise quantities without difficulty.
- Word add-in does not integrate smoothly with Microsoft Word.
Things to consider while buying Best Shipping Label:
- The first thing you need to consider while buying shipping label printer is the type of the printer, because how your shipping label printer will work it depends on the type (The inkjet label printer and the thermal shipping label printer) of the printer.
- Software is one of the essential requirement which you need to consider while buying a shipping label printer because the software provides the machine with templates and designs, plus many other customization options.
- The resolution and quality of the printer need to consider while buying shipping label printer.
- The printer speed is also an essential factor to consider while buying shipping label printer.
- The output value and size is also another parameter to consider while buying shipping label printer.
Henceforth, we can conclude that to buy a shipping label printer it depends on the buyers’ requirements. In the market, there is plenty number of products but to choose the best label printer we have furnished above the review of the best shipping label printer for your kind perusal.
Frequently Asked Questions to Buy Best Shipping Label Printers
Q.1 Is the shipping label printer being useful to buy?
Yes, it is useful to buy, especially for those who are involved in an e-commerce business.
Q.2 What is the substantial parameter to know while buying a shipping label printer?
The important parameter to know while buying shipping label printer is the type of the printer and the software which you can enable in that printer.
Q.3 What is the Best shipping label printer ?
We have illustrated(started from review to pros&cons) the best shipping label printer and we are sure that you will like any printers above from the list. But, if you wish to amplify your search, we strongly recommend you to read the guide which we have furnished above about the best shipping label printer available in the marketplace.
You may also Like:
Table of Contents